Monday, May 08, 2006

Just now,while watching channel 8 , came a advertisment for the drama 大长今, Jewel In The Palace .It was less than 2 mins. I felt sad .

I started crying again because I cannot watch 大长今, even the trailer i also can't watch.
Channel U should not advertise on Channel 8 i tot.....

I finished watching the drama late last year because they showed it on cable then .... In fact, i watched it back to back 2 times then.... An excellent drama.
But i will never again watch it again.

Ironically my brother left about 7 months ago , that night i was watching 大长今 .
He said good-bye to us but i did not turn to him to say good bye because i was watching 大长今.

1 comment:

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

condolences, though it's a little late and though i dunno you though...

i personally also hate the idea of ns. dunno how many lives they have ruin in singapore. take good care. i dun think he wanna see u like that.