Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am still deciding on whether I want to put my photos up in my blog....

tough decision really......been taking a lot of photos with my sis new digital camera.
Selling things on eBay I mean selling away unwanted things.

Also,been chain-reading recently ......ahhh like chain smoking ?Reading is really a wonderfull
past time.....Only nerds think so .....Muhahaha

I did not go to the movies to watch " The Da Vinci Code" As i think from print to screen, the movie will never be better than books.
My imagination is far better. Audrey Tautou is one of my favorite actress.... i like Tom Hanks also.

It was Dumpling Festival ( 端午节) yesterday .....This day falls on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month. Every year my mum will make lotsa dumpling but this year we cannot make them. Therefore i ate a lot of dumpling......
I also went to the chinese temple near my home.

Anyway , my mom's 2 sisters make us some tasty dumpling ....And my cousin's mother also make some for us . But really have to say her's were not that good.

And i swear next year i will master the skill of making dumplings.....and other 家传菜 from my mum eg:酿豆腐,年糕 ,算盘子,咖哩chicken , Pineapple tarts ,etc .

Like i say now or never, we must start to learn a skill that will make us proud for the rest of our life, also my mum won't be around forever.

I sucessfull master making Pineapple jam now....and other small dishes......

Nowadays i'm too busy to blog which is a shame as i have alot of shit to crap about.Will write somemore soon......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog rocks too!!!

take care and best regards

jack