Recently I have no appetite for anything.....
Eat sushi also don't feel happy.....Eat ice cream also sian.....
Eat chocolate also dun get me high......
And my memory is failing me also....most of the time I forgot about the hot coffee that I have in my cup ......untill i finally remember it's already cold......
I also can't sleep at night and it's not because of the many cups of cold coffee at night.
I think my dream is ending soon ,in fact i hope the sooner it ends, the better.I detest this kind of feelings.
I did not even want to try to realise that dream.....I have noting to lose right from the begining. So what's stopping me?I just dun want to make myself unhappy later on....
It 's just another bottomless pit for me to fall into....
I ponder over it to myself sometimes why is there a need for this unnecessary misery .
True enough .
快乐 是 选择
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just happen to see your blog... So think you have fail in your love life... But the time will still have to pass even if you are unhappy...so all the best to you no matter what treasue every second that you have.....
regards
Post a Comment