Finally got to sit down properly to watch a whole episode of the drama ''Ghost Whisperer''Episode 5 already mmmmh... just don't have the time to sit throughout for one hour on my friday nights.....
But it was an exceptionally good drama ,so much diffrent from the normal kind of shitty dramas....u know what i mean by shitty,like Lost, the forever Desperate Housewives and Charm and Smallville .....I missed Felicity ,Dharma & Greg ,That 70's Show and Cold Case.....
I like ''Ghost Whisperer'' cause it made me cry, at the same time it also gave my exhausted soul a little comfort.
The power of television is so great.I will tell you why.
I was somewhere near City Hall Mrt today and i saw 3 teenager boys....
OK teenage boys only......so what the heck is so special with them??
All 3 sported the same black ,oily ,very side-swept hair-do with their fringes plaster over half their oily faces.
And dashes of very dark eye-linered eyes peeping out from behid those oily fringes.....
They want to look like Paul Twohill !!!
Yuck man ! Who the hell is this Paul Twohill kid.But Great JOb! cause there's people who idolise him man! I dun even know how he sound like......
I really hope he win Singapore Idol 2006!
That way, he can join forces with Taufik Batisah aka the 7-11 guy....
I can see Paul's huge potential in the adventising arena, he can adventise for shampoo, eye liner,facial cleanser (for oily skin of course ),facial oil blotting paper and of course whitening toothpaste. Very promising future this one.....!!!
LOL.....
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment