FB is getting married early next year.He told me 2 weeks ago.I'm happy for him .Really ......At least he informed me about it.
I knew this day will eventually come .
But it's a little too soon.He agreed too.He told me he did not even have to propose to his girlfriend.
It is difficult to write about someone whom you are so close to and yet sometimes so far from.
So familiar and yet so distant.Never mind he is someone I will remember for the rest of my life.
The time I spend thinking about him was astounding and what matters is that i know he also think about me sometimes.....which is enough for my seldom sober and conscious mind.
I'm just glad that he was with me during this part of my life.
Bless you ,B
The very first and last FB I will ever have.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment