It was supposed to be a great day...Thursday morning I saw this beautifull rainbow while on the way for breakfast with my mum.
I have only seen 3 rainbows in my whole life.How many have u seen?
After that in the afternoon, I went for a swim...... Swimming in the rain is very calming but of course u only swim when there's no thunder storm.
I don't get cold. I tell you , just think of the sunny beaches and the glorious warm sand under ur feet.
Why am I crapping about unimportant things..... What I want to say is that on the day before my birthday I saw the one guy i had every desire to kill , the one and only person that attributed to my scar.I dream about sliting his throat almost everyday.
God gave me this chance but i falter to cowardice, i have failed once more, .It have been 8 years since i last saw him.I don't think the chance will appear again. A part of me die 8 years ago because of his deception ....fuck my blinded eyes.
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment