Monday, January 30, 2006

hi ...to you ....

If u are a hardcore-addict reader of my blog or by some chance u click by , u might have seen the entry i wrote and deleted jus a few hours ago.

Never mind i can always write again....Sorry to the Friend i disrespect jus now, but thank you for reading my blog. i do hope u except my apology.

i shouldn't treat ur care and concern like that. Sorry. I agree this is not the way to treat a friend. But the fact is no name was mention....

i'm not a fake person trust me. Or a hypocrite of any kind . I'm jus writing down my feelings and thoughts.
Maybe my words are unkind and to some point evil and angry which doesn't suit my face.

I will watch what i write down next time......be more sensitive for my friend's feelings!

No comments: